Please visit our website http://www.edu.hk.hk and download the application form.Complete and return the Application From to our school Office. Application Form should be returned together with the following:
- Applicant’s birth certificate original and one photocopy
- Immunization records original and one photocopy
- Three self-addressed stamped envelopes
- Two photograph with the Application Form
- Parent’s ID card copies
- Application fee
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2022/23 School Year
2022/23 K1 Admission Arrangements Flowchart
1. If parents cannot submit the RC/AP to the KG their child has been admitted to during the Centralised Registration Dates, the KG concerned may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application to the EDB within the designated period.
2. If a child is admitted after the Centralised Registration Dates, his/her parent is still required to submit the RC/AP for registration. If the parent intends to change school for his/her child after registering with a KG, he/she is required to get back the RC/AP from the KG with which he/she has registered. Upon getting back the RC/AP from a KG, the KG concerned will no longer reserve the place for the child. Normally, the registration fee paid to the KG with which the parent has registered will not be refunded.